What Will Florida Nurse Do for Me?
- Over 1000 nurses a year licensed (see below for the reasons why)
- In business since 1994
- Former Florida Board of Medicine Analysts on Staff
- Office located just 3.6 miles from the Florida Medical Board (see Google Maps)
- Daily visits to the Florida Board on behalf of our many clients
The reasons why our services are so popular and widely used by Nurses throughout the U.S. is because the FL licensing process can be complex, difficult and potentially VERY time consuming. With our service, our clients are typically licensed in 2-3 weeks versus potentially 2-3 months, if not longer, if you attempt the process on your own.
Time is Money!
Florida Nurse Will Save You Both.
Joe Biggs RN9260208
Darrell Burkhart, PN5190968
Fee for Our Services?
$125 for RNs & LPNs
$225 for ARNPs
Fee for the License?
$110 for RNs & LPNs
$210 for ARNPs
Criminal Background Check
Get Started Now!
Simply email or fax us your Application Information and we’ll get started immediately.
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone – (850) 942-0080
- Fax – (850) 877-6417
Florida Nurse does not require a payment or down payment to start the process for you.
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- 3 digit code on back of card
- Name on card
- Billing address
Note: The credit card used can be in your name, your spouse’s name, your friend’s name or your relative’s name. Also, ONLY our fee will be charged at this point in time in the process, ($125 for RNs/LPNs and $225 for ARNPs and CRNAs.) The FL application fee does not need to be paid until we submit your application to the FL Board.
- Name as you want it to appear on your license?
- Ever change your name through marriage? If so, maiden name? Date?
- Home/mailing address? Phone? Email?
- Best way for us to contact you?
- Social Security #
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Mother’s maiden name?
- Nursing School attended? Location?
- Date of graduation?
- Type of degree? (LPN?, ADN? BSN? etc…)
- Original State of licensure?
- Any other state licenses?
- Any disciplinary actions ever been taken against your license?
- VERY IMPORTANT! Ever been arrested? DUIs? Note: Any arrest WILL show up on your FBI background check, even if charges were dropped, dismissed or even “expunged”.